4/9/07

Established blog experience

In the establishment of the blog, because I’m a student, usually contact is life and learning and about love, in my blog, I often write about my lives and studies.

March 29, I elementary built a blog. Maybe the first time contact blog , so I often have problem to consult Mr. Wang. After Mr. Wang’s careful guidance and more time to explore myself. Find some code in the Internet, and then together with classmates, after many failed attempts, floating and mouse finally the code of its added to own blog.

But in the blog, more times revised code, sometime really wants to give up several times. But think of a beautiful blog, it can attract more people to visit my blog. I share my joie de vivre. But because my homework, my blog is write in English; I recommend my blog to my friends, many people read and say, English? Don’t understand! But I think use English to write blog article is my breakthroughs, first can improve my writing skills. Second can attract more foreign friends’ exchange.

No comments: